Are you facing the sudden breakup of your marriage? Do you want to prevent the same mistakes from holding you back in the future?
It may be time to consider reaching out for help. You can fill out the form and click Send or call me. To read more about what to expect in therapy in NYC, click here.
I am a New York State Licensed Clinical Psychologist. I have been in private practice in New York City for over 25 years, after earning a Ph.D. from The Graduate Center, City University of New York, a Master’s degree from Yale, and a B.A. from Stanford.
I have been on staff as a senior psychologist at Beth Israel Medical Center. I have also been a supervising psychologist and member of the psychiatric medical liaison team for the Metropolitan Hospital Center.
My training included an internship at St. Luke’s Roosevelt Hospital Center, and a postdoctoral fellowship on a psychiatric crisis intervention unit at The Greater Bridgeport Community Mental Health Center in Bridgeport, Connecticut.
- Postdoctoral Program in Psychotherapy and Psychoanalysis, New York University
- Doctorate from The Graduate Center, City University of New York
- Masters in Public Health from Yale University’s School of Medicine
- B.A. from Stanford University (Honors, Human Biology and Psychology)
I am a longstanding member of
- American Psychological Association
- New York State Psychological Association
- International Association for Relational Psychoanalysis and Psychotherapy